Saturday 18 May 2013

I WILL SHOW YOU

This morning I woke up with this word 'with long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation'. With Long Life. Everything is added with long life when when we walk in accordance with his way and his word. The promise of long life is not just an empty word it is guaranteed from heaven's throne. WITH LONG LIFE will I satisfy you. It is now your choice to accept the guarantee.
Then the next one in the same tempo says 'and show you my salvation'. You need to know what it is to be shown God's salvation. He did not say I will give you my salvation or make you accept my salvation. He said 'I WILL SHOW YOU my salvation'. A willingness on his part to show or should I say let you see how salvation is from his perspective.
I kept chewing on this word with long life and also the next one the showing of his salvation. I want God to constantly show me his salvation. I don't know about you.
I want to be constantly satisfied with long life too.
©Think about it series. 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment